Saturday, June 4, 2011

Blogging... Take Two

This is my second attempt at starting a blog, but I'm feeling much more optimistic about my blogspot future. I never really understood the whole blogging sensation until I started planning a wedding. After spending months browsing wedding and photography blogs, I am now hooked.

With so many loved ones who live far from us, I hope to use this as a way to stay in touch and share the adventures and trouble Zack and I find. I've attached permanent links to the bottom of this blog for slide shows of Zack and my wedding pictures. I find myself looking at them ever so often, and I know there are still many who haven't seen them!

So, here we go again! Hopefully I'll find more success and consistency with this blog!

Peace and Love my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment